Golden Scissors Lane @ Berjaya Times Square

Saturday, July 23, 2011 1 Comments A+ a-


65% Off Haircut + Wash + Blow by Senior & Professional Stylist @ Golden Scissors Lane for only RM19 instead of RM55 from MyDeal.

It is located on the 4th floor.Turn right from the main entrance and go up to level 4. You can locate it easily.

A very good deal i have tried today.The young lady hair stylist has been working here for 3 years and i'm truly satisfied with her service.

She given me a hair wash directly at the water sink and slightly massage on the front part of my head only.It takes about less than 10 minutes wash and i guess this is RM 19 wash service that are available.

Quite different from my usual hair salon which will gently massage on my neck and will wash more than 10minutes.


Then continue with the blowing hair process and i request to maintain my hair length and only trim on my thick hair layer.Seems like it only takes me about less than one hour.

Some promotion going on here

My hubby is glad that the girl know what hair style he needed the most.



Golden Scissors Lane

Lot 10 04-50
4th Floor Berjaya Times Square
No 1 Jalan Imbi
55100 Kuala Lumpur

Telephone: 03 2143 2627  or Catherine Khoo (012 2129656)   

1 comments:

Write comments
Pooi Yee
AUTHOR
December 28, 2011 at 11:31 PM delete

This salon has moved to somewhere near puchong i guess. Saw there is one notice. They have moved out.

Reply
avatar