Es Para Ti @ Damansara Perdana

Monday, July 04, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-






50% off Spanish-Mediterranean Buffet + Free Flow of Drinks @ Es Para Ti (at Damansara Perdana) for RM35 instead of RM70!


Was really worried about this deal at first after seeing so many bad comment in My Deal facebook.

There are comments on food poisoning,buffet area is not clean, food is cold, not all choices stated as in the menu as advertised, people are rude, there is no water in the toilet to flush and the place is crowded.

This is the first time i bring my parents to try on online deals.I even called this merchant to speak to their manager on the issue that the food will cause food poisoning.

He assured me in a pleasant manner saying you should come and try it yourselves.There are many people out there who are trying to sabotage him.Maybe there is.But i could not get my refund unless i have to redeem and try it first.


When i reached there, the buffet area is outside at the corridor.Abit weird but the food seems look ok.I reached there early and the food is not ready yet.

The dining area is nice and there is big projector showing those oldies mtv songs which i loved so much.Playing all those classical and oldies song that we can sing along with.


My parents looks happy and comfortable with the environment and now im abit worried on the food.Once my mum had her first bite, she said this is GREAT!.

There is so many choices of seafood, german sausage,soup,pizza,lamb,chicken,fish,beef, pork knuckles,pasta, desserts, cakes, sandwiches, fruits and lots more.The food might abit cold for some but they do refill it from time to time.


My dad looks satisfy and enjoying his meal.My husband is so excited as we had another round of trying a good deal.

The drinks are free flow ,service is good and the food is clean.Not crowded even it is saturday nite.


When i visited the toilet, i can't find any water to wash my hand.Only i realised i need to press using my leg on the button located on the floor from where i stand .

Now i know why people are complaining there is not water in the toilet.HAHA.!




Es Para Ti

G12 & G16 Emerald Plaza East,
Jalan PJU 8/3, Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel: 03- 7713 3614