Mantra Restaurant & Bar @ Sunway Pyramid

Thursday, November 10, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Pad Thai for only RM 9.90 instead of RM 18.20 @ Mantra , Sunway Pyramid from Dealmates. I have passed by this restaurant few times but i was wondering what food they served here.

This restaurant have nice decoration and i am attracted. So i decided to buy one voucher of this deal to try it out during Deepavali holiday. 

A very disappointing deal as i just discover another cheating merchant in the town and also With bad management of Dealmates i have encounter.

Pad Thai which look so different from the menu shown in the picture below and also much different from the Dealmates website. As you can see clearly, the prawn and beansprout is missing . 

It was so obvious that the menu is written the full ingredient what they will have in this Pad Thai. I query the waitress, but she answered me no such thing. They don't have prawns. 

What i can see and taste, is it just few slice of chicken. Which means this merchant have switch the ingredients hoping the customer won't notice that! I am speechless as i am trying to tell the waitress or the manager there, there should be prawns!

So i decided to write to Dealmates. Because other online deals accept customer complains to get back our full refund which i did before such as Jackcow, Webuy, and Groupon.
I

So, to my disappointment, Dealmates never reply my email. I have chase them for two weeks to get my reply and i have called them. They said will call me back. But nothing happen. I try to call few times only can get through! 

A guy name Eddie ( a very blur staff ), keep on asking me what is the complain about! I was wondering did he really check the email to find out before he keep on asking me the same question again and again.

So he said i need to wait again to check with their management. The result and reply is they have nothing to do with this. They have paid the merchant the money within 14 days ( which i don't see any of this policy or terms written in the website), and customer need to deal with merchant directly to get out full refund.

What customer service are they providing here? If they cannot protect customers, why should we support them ? Merchant are cheating nowadays. Even we argue there, no solutions , then who is going to help us? 

The online deal website are getting their profit but yet neglect the customer satisfaction. They never want to lend a helping hand to solve our problems and yet sending us email for survey how good their customer service is.  I will just rank it bad customer service ever after.!
Image from Dealmates website


Can view Sunway Lagoon Park from the window here


Get a free Indian kueh. I really have no idea what is this called.I did not even want to taste it.

 

Food : Bad

Service : Bad

Environment : Good  

The Company

Mantra Restaurant & Bar
Lot G142, Ground Floor, Sunway Pyramid, No. 3 Jalan PJS 11/15, Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46150
03-7492 0488
Opening Hours
Monday to Sunday
10am to 10pm


Deal Link : http://www.dealmates.com.my/deals/September-Mantra-RM9.90/