3JC @ Sunway Pyramid

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

50% OFF: Restaurant 3JC Signature Curry Noodles + Chinese Tea for 2 pax at RM14.90nett instead of RM29.80. Complimentary: 1X members card with discount vouchers and free gift. Redeemable at 5 convenient locations.I have choosen Sunway Pyramid to dine in.


Noodles of choice:
  • 3JC homemade noodles
  • Kuay Teow
  • Lo Shu Fun
  • Mee Hoon
  • Mix of Mee Hoon + Kuay Teow

The curry noodle taste is really good.Not too spicy and the ingredient is same as advertised in the website deals.I love their homemade noodle. Satisfying lunch!

Free gift - Fried wantan for Digi User

Jasmine tea and chinese tea

I have ordered wantan soup for my girl for RM 4.80 only without tax.

I also entitled for 1 year membership card which i can get discount for my future visit and they give some cut out coupons that valid only until 31 December 2011.



3JC Sunway Pyramid
Lot LG 1-45,
Sunway Pyramid 3,
Jalan PJS 11/15 46150, Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03 5633 4911