Heritage Food @ Bangsar,KL

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

RM7 for Johor Laksa or Mee Rebus Johor + Cucur Pisang + Cash Back Card worth RM10 @ Heritage Food, Bangsar KL from WeBuy. We reach early at 11.30 am for our lunch and we are the only customer there. But to my dissapoinment again, they said the laksa johor is not delivered here yet , so they only have mee rebus. So i also ordered another side dish of toast bread for my little girl.To my shock they given me a overburn toast bread.I was really surprised ! This is how toast bread looks like? I ask them to give me a new toast bread instead. 

The mee rebus taste is just nice for me but the weird thing i observed is the gravy. To my horror, my husband just realised we are having a beef mee rebus. As we both are not supposed to take any beef, but we have no choice but to dig out all the beef meat. I never expect that in mee rebus they will put in the beef meat. 

We should have read the menu or ask the waitress at the first place. But it was also not written in the website deals or vouchers that this mee rebus contains beef meat. Not even the waitress to remind us or inform us on that!


The cucur udang is good and those are really big portion

Heritage Food
No 51, Jalan Telawi 3,
Bangsar Baru, 59000
Kuala Lumpur

Contact Number
03-22828862

Business Hours:
Daily
8.00am- 12.00am