1kg Angry Bird Cake @ King's Confectionary

Thursday, August 01, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Bought this voucher online from Mydeal Website which offered the Angry Bird Ice Cream Cake with FREE Foam Box for RM49 at Kings’s Confectionery (13 outlets) Halal.Usual price is about RM 80. The Angry BIrd cake inside have the Vanilla sponge layered with Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream; Coated with chocolate ganache; Decorated with angry birds sugar sheet with the Dimension: 23cm x 7.9cm.

 

It was indeed a great deal which they also happen to repeat this deal many times in the website. I quickly grab this deal before it have been sold old for my girl birthday party. 50% discount from the original price is really worth the value. I need to make booking to inform the date and time collection of the cake and i choosen the chocolate ice cream. The cake is very soft and the ice cream is rich of the chocolate taste and inside the foam box can stand up to 2 hours. My girl just love the angry bird design so much and keep on staring at it.


Reminder to those who plan to purchase this deal. Do send email to them and inform earlier and make a call to the outlet to check if the cake order is there one day before. I have a very bad experience whereby they actually forgot my order (which i order in a weeks time in advance) and did not place the booking of the cake so when i called up to collect my cake on that day itself, the outlet staff tell me no such cake order send to them.

Food: Excellent
Service:Bad

Location : 
G-02, Kompleks Perniagaan 40-50, Jln 2/21D, Medan Idaman, Bt 5 1/4, Jln Gombak, 53100 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : 

 012 - 214 4336

Deal Link : http://www.mydeal.com.my/deals/kuala-lumpur/RM46-Angry-Bird-Cake-at-Kings-Cenfectionery-Sdn-Bhd

Website : http://kings.com.my/index.php?main_page=page&id=3&zenid=43b39fb3b72180b127fa002a8d1519c0