New Summer Style Korea Handbag

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

New Summer Style Korean Handbag - Made of Premium PU Leather for RM28, Delivery Nationwide. Bought this deal from MyDeal and after more than 30 days only my bag arrived. They actually extend the period few times and the clearance sale have sold up to 1300 vouchers!! This hangbag is available in 8 colours: Red, Yellow, Orange, Mint-Green, White, Black, Pink, Brown. I prefer the black,easy to match and look stylish as well.


This stylish bag have the following details of the size.
  • Width: from 38 to 45cm
  • Height: 30cm
  • Thickness 13cm

Obviously the bag cannot fit in too heavy stuff and the handle is just nice, but there is no zip in between. I do like the small porch to keep my coins. Anyway a great deal!


Deal Link : http://www.mydeal.com.my/deals/kuala-lumpur/clearance-sale-new-summer-style-korean-handbag-made-premium-pu-leather-rm28-deliv

Email : Email: vtruz88@yahoo.com