Penang Xpress @ KL Festival Mall

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

I saw another great deal inside KL Festival Mall which is about 5 minutes away from my home. I quickly grab this deal which offers RM7 for RM14 Cash Voucher for Food and Drinks. I bought 4 vouchers altogether.  

Penang Xpress is located at Level 1, same floor as the Sakae Sushi and this is just a small restaurant and only few tables and chairs available. We have to queue and order at the counter and show our vouchers. I try their signature dish of the famous nasi lemak sotong. The rice is fragrant and the portion is just nice for one person serving. The sambal is spicy and i like the combination of the simple condiments and generous portion of the crispy anchovies and the peanuts.

Curry Mee - I love this curry mee, up to my expectation with the spicy taste and ingredients of the fresh cockles, long beans, prawns and 'tau fu pok'. Can request to change the yellow mee to meehon or kuey teow. I like the flavorful rich gravy and not too spicy. Must try this!

The other mouth-watering menu that you must not miss is the Penang Asam Laksa, Bombay Mee Rebus, Char Koay Teow, and Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken.This place is my first choice to satisfy my cravings for local Asian food with reasonable price.

 

Penang Xpress

F14, First Floor, KL Festival City Mall 67, 
Jalan Taman Ibu Kota, Taman Danau Dota, Setapak
53300, Kuala Lumpur.

Operating Hours:
10am to 10pm daily 
Tel :  012-505 5430

Deal Link : https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/783150-rm14-cash-voucher-for-food-drinks-setapak?utm_campaign=bigsale_standard&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=bigsale

Menu Link : https://ls.app.box.com/penangxpressmenuls18jul13