Hotspot book voucher @ Zing Hair Studio, Setapak

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I need a simple hair cut for Chinese New Year and went to my favourite place in Zing Hair Studio in Setapak looking for my usual Professional Hairstylist. While waiting, their friendly staff introduced me this Hot spotts coupons, looks very interesting with lots of great offers inside for over 124 coupons available from the restaurant and other shops around Setapak and Danau Kota area. They cover Starparc, PV128, Jalan Genting Klang and Metro Genting,  as well. 

This handy book is very useful and saves a lot by offering 50% discounts, buy 1 free 1 offer and also they have cash voucher. I discover some newly opened restaurant and giving me new places to venture too. The coupons book is only selling at RM 15 and you can get it here at Zing Hair Studio (usually other places selling at RM 30) . I guess this is going to be the quick grab for the students especially.


Zing Hair Studio
No. 15, Jln Prima Setapak 3, 
Off Jln Genting Klang,, 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

(Along Jalan Genting Klang, Beside Healthcare Pharmacy and behind the Chinese Restaurant called 'Tin Ha' (all those small hakwer stalls)
Tel:+603 4024 9725

Mon - Sun: 11:00 - 21:00
 
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zing-Hair-Studio/140995635970688