Contest Winning Moment 2011 Part 1

Friday, December 30, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

2011 have been a wonderful year for me and my family members. I am truly motivated to join more after the first winning in Parenthood Magazine, saw my girl photo in the Jan 2011 issue. Tears drop as soon as i saw her picture, with joys and laughter.Feeling in cloud nine, sweet moments and unforgettable..
 Featured in MomBaby Magazine Mar 2011- Choosen for 3rd Prize, really unexpected and this sweet moments photo was captured at Pavilion with my girl when she is 6 months old..Pureen Products worth RM 100 for the prizes...cool..
My girl was selected for Pigeon Cute baby contest. I was not able to accompany her to the expo for the stage performance, and my hubby represent me. I really wanted to go so much but having company trip. Miss the moment with my girl on stage. Anyway, already happy being selected and get consolation prizes


My Mum In Law dress her up like a princess, cutie pie with my hubby

Surprised email choosen from Johnson & Johnson for this write up on  the baby masssage- Extremely happy when selected and featured in both MomBaby and Mami Baby Chinese Magazine in Apr 2011- Also my Birthday Month. Very meaningful winning moment for me and my family.Johnson's products worth RM 200. That is really heavy...



Featured in Parenthood Magazine Apr 2011 - Smooch!!


Hubby lucky draw during Great Eastern seminar


First winning for PA & Ma Magazine . Candid camera. funny faces of my girl.



My little girl in Mommy Baby Magazine May 2011. Happy sweet birthday to her


Surprise- won something from Cleo magazine.. and still figure it out what contest i have join..something to do with the back page column where they have this sponsors from Bio - Essence - Slimming product

Baby of the birthday month from Pa & Ma Magazine May 2011



Pampers in supply - contest from magazine. yippie

Movie ticket preview screening

Choosen for baby love contest. Won three packs of the XL size