Dealmates is now powered by MyDeal.com.my

Thursday, April 03, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Dealmates is now powered by MyDeal.com.my- I just saw this from the post  that was share by my friend in Facebook page. Not too surprising as this company not offering much deals in their website and i also heard many negative comments about Dealmates. But the main concern is they were bought over by MyDeal. Recently have saw many bad comments about MyDeal as well. My colleague also complaining that she is going to make police report as her delivery of products is delay more than 2 months. In Facebook page, they even created this group ( i can't really recall..sounds like Mydeal Complain / Cheating Group). All bad comments is there..all complaining products not received within the promise delivery time, going to lodge police report, file case to Tribunal/Consumer Complaint. The company is not picking up calls, not replying emails and so on...


I just check, also saw another open Group called the MyDeal Customer Service Line.The same problem and issue as above mention and here more details they can state on their voucher no and details hoping the MyDeal customer service will reply. But i scroll down reading those comments, no action taken and attentive reply from them.

Let's judge and think carefully before buying. My advise.. i will continue to buy but my budget limit will only less than RM 50. So far my products is delivered, but just need to send few email to get updates from MyDeal



Link : http://www.dealmates.com.my/