I Know Pasta Chain @ PV 128 Setapak Kuala Lumpur

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

My cousin called me up and i suggest her to come over to PV 128 Setapak and i will bring her around to enjoy the food here. Since she is also born in April month same as mine, i tag my aunt and cousin to visit I Know Pasta Chain to enjoy our free meal. Greeted with warm welcome by Melvin ( nice to see you again) and we ordered their signature food. The staff will ask for IC to prove that it is your birthday month and record it down on their notebook for reference. We both are entitle for one main course and one drinks for FREE. Another great offer is my aunt is entitle for 55% for senior citizen rates and the food and drinks will get discounted price. My cousin orderd the Spaghetti Carbonara and i am craving for baked cheese.

Carrot Milk

Spaghetti with Squid in Sepia Ink Sauce
Spaghetti with clams in tomato sauce


Caesar Salad..my favourite

Deliciouis Baked penne with bacon in cream sauce. Aromatic and cheesy.


Pleasant and comfortable dining environment and since the last visit in December 2013, the quality of the food is still good and most important the portion is exactly the same as they served for me during the food review. Love this place and looking forward to try other menu soon.

I Know Pasta Chain

G-31, PV128,
Jalan Genting Klang,
Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel : 03 2303 5613& 012 268 1184 

Business Hours : 11am - 10pm (daily)

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ikp.foxcorp?fref=ts

Previous Blog link : http://speciality-weekendtreat.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-know-pasta-pv128-jalan-genting-klang.html