U-Cafe @ Sungei Wang Plaza Kuala Lumpur

Wednesday, July 02, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Nasi Ayam Berempah- Highly recommended. 8 of us looking at my colleague -big serving of the food. Actually yes the plate is Super heavy and huge! I remembered last time we ordered this local food like nasi lemak, nasi bonjari and others, they will add in the Cockles. But its not there.And obviously the chicken portion is getting smaller and the vegetables as well. Still delicious as it alwasy be and upgrading their peanuts into a bigger pieces.


Curry Laksa - Looks appetizing with creamy gravy. 

My all time favourite- Claypot Loh Shu Fan. Smooth texture of the Loh Shu Fan and the raw egg on top makes it a perfect combination with generous portion of the minced meat.

Another changes we spotted - Char Kuey Teow is no longer wrapped inside the lotus leaf. Amazingly surprise with their Giant size of the plate. Not presentable at all!. I rather question on their quality of the char kuey teow. My colleague said quite good..i have to try next time .


Pasta Bolognese looks better than our past visit where my colleague order the plain aglio olio 

Fried rice is good to try on too
Obviously, we always hang out here for the reasonable set lunch price with portion of the food. RM 13.90 for a main course and a cup of drinks. We can choose to have watermelon juice or honey lemon.

Go early during lunch time as this place is always crowded. I have once tried the Asam Laksa, i waited for 1 hour. Very frustrated and called for few times to check my order. Some of the staff is just acting ignorance and all seems to be very very busy. Another experience we had is when i almost finish my food, the drinks just arrive after few reminders to them to serve my hot honey lemon. There is a need for improvement here. 

U-Cafe is famous for their local food so better to order those local Asian cuisines, although they did not increase the prices for set lunch, they are reducing the portion of the food.


U-Cafe 
C025, Concourse Floor, 
Sungei Wang Plaza, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 
Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, 55100

Tel : 03-2142 9686

Website : http://www.u-cafe.com.my/