Bee Won Korean @ KL Festival Mall Kuala Lumpur

Sunday, August 31, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Bee Won Korean Restaurant is located at Level 1 @ KL Festival Mall, just opposite to Sakae Sushi. Almost everyday this place is full house and during weekends there is for sure a long queue. Cozy place to dine in with traditional Korean cuisines. Greeted with welcome by the owner who is from Korea as well and I do agree with my dad that their Kimchi is quite good. Decent price with appropriate amount of the food provided in the bento set which also includes the tax. For only RM 20 I can easily get my chicken bento set. Free drinking water available for dine in.


Mackerel Fish set. Good to squeeze some lime juice on top of the fish to taste better.Added on with the kimchi and other condiments such as anchovies , apple and potatoes salad and fried vege. Obviously the side dish is not attractive at all and also the portion for each plate is not equal and indeed it was actually very little that I have to request few times for the anchovies.

Crispy spring onion pancake which are worth trying.

Will i visit again? Yes perhaps trying out the grilled item next time. But I just saw the lady staff who help the customers next table to grill the chicken meat and turning around the meat to the other side and the chicken meat is burnt!! I ask my hubby to look at it..is this the right way to grill the food to this extend? Safe to eat? hmm..let's find out.

Service? I observed them,  they seems to be short handed, but to my surprised they are actually chatting at the back counter and not responding to customer request. The staff is also showing the unfriendly faces and will come to your request slowly.

Bee Won Korean Restaurant

Lot F-13, No 67, Jalan Taman Ibu Kota, 
Taman Danau Kota, Setapak 
53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia