2x 300ml Aloe Vera Gel for RM45 @ Groupon

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-


Groupon is offering to customers RM 20 discount for any purchase of RM 40 and above. The discount is attractive and I look through the website whole day but I really have no idea what to buy. Some of the buffet deals looks not interesting and expensive. When I browse through the page for product skin care, I saw familiar Aloe vera soothing gel that I bought before previously but the company is from Nature Republic.
This deal inclues 2x 300ml Aloe Vera Gel for RM45. Which means I only pay for RM 25 after the discount of RM 20. Each gel is only RM 12.50!. So cheap and I quickly click to buy. Delivery reached in a box before 15 days and in good condition.
Following are the product features as advertised in the website. 
  • Brand: Organia
  • Volume: 300ml (per unit)
  • Reduces redness and dryness while moisturising skin
  • Suitable for use as aftershave cream, sun lotion, moisturiser, and makeup base
  • Free from mineral oils, paraben, benzophenone, and artificial colour
  • Contains 98% aloe vera extract and is free from paraben, mineral oils, and artificial colours.
  • Certified by the NOP (National Organic Program) of the USA.


Company Website : http://www.medicean.net/

Deal  Link : http://www.groupon.my/deals/national-deal/gf-bio-tech/718539290