2014 Contest Winning Moments

Saturday, November 08, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-


When I told hubby I saw his photo winning in Mommybaby Magazine, he could not believe it. He was featured for the Look A-Like section where this photo was submitted for the past 4 years. It was really funny to see my eldest girl in this picture. Bubbly face and she is just 3 months in this picture. How time flies and she has grown up to a naughty toddler 4 years old. We get RM 50 sushi cash voucher from Mommybaby.


My boy first picture featured in BabyTalk Magazine. Love his smiles, melts my heart

The best gift for my girl..Mickey Mouse Show!!.. I have tried calling LiteFM since Monday and only managed to call in on Friday ( the last day to try my luck). Now, the DJ will lock and hold your call 5 minutes before the call in time, and once they said : Call in now, they actually unhold your call and you will get your tickets. So next time when you hear another 15-10 minutes to call in, you can start to call in already. Glad that the DJ pick up my call and I have to sing the Disney song. I choose to sing Beauty and the Beast, the easier part and i record down my voice..hehe..I scream! I laugh! I smile!..My colleague was looking at me...haha joyful and fun day..

It's my girl birthday..just try luck submitted her smiley photo and featured in MamiBaby Magazine.

Won RM 100 from Mixfm for Optical free call in contest with RM 200 products. All is contact lens solutions. I would rather they give me vouchers to buy products.

My cheeky boy featured in MamiBaby Magazine June 2014

Won Litefm Dinner with the DJ  during the football fever at Vistana Hotel and was given this RM 25 Barista voucher that can used to redeem pastries and drinks. Nice


Winning the slogan from Aeon Pearl Magazine and won storage box. Lots of it

Online submission to win Peter Marvey show and got a surprised call from RedFM. It was my first time attending show at Genting Highland. Memorable experience with hubby plus 2D1N stay at First World Hotel Resort with breakfast for 2!
Just recently managed to call in for Harith Iskander joke show from LiteFM. Lucky enough the DJ laugh at my silly jokes and we won 6 tickets! Worth RM 131 each!

Join this parents day contest in Lo Hong Ka facebook page and each submission they gave us RM 50 cash voucher. Each voucher RM 10 can be use in a single transaction and expiry in Dec 2014. Together with the pearl drinks as well. Awesome

Peter Marvey Show Tickets worth RM 88 each


Finally, my pictures was selected by Mombaby Magazine and I was overwhelming. Excited and happy sharing this news with my family members. Won products worth RM 200 for second prize.


Another winning for Kaya Yanar joke show from RedFM. But could not make it to the show. Last minute the ticket reached and the timing is at 8.30pm during weekdays nights.

Extremely happy to received this news. Bought the Parenthood magazine as soon as I saw my girl picture. Daddy's girl, one of my best photo submission  this year...Love it so much..Prizes worth RM 200 for second prize from Pureen.