Birthday Cake from FreeMori @ Damansara Uptown

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-




I bought this deal from Groupon offering Up to 36% Off for this Award-Winning Freemori Whole Cake for only RM39.90 for 6" instead of RM 58. Just nice portion for my small family and the cake name i choose is Bridal Cloud. It's my hubby birthday and also our anniversary day. I never try this bakery before so why not with such savings I can have a lovely birthday cake. Make my reservation to the given outlet number. Cannot get through for almost half a day. Keep trying and not even get through for the HP no provided. At last, I managed to called them and the lady has recorded down my Groupon voucher no and also the date for pick up. I have learnt my lesson for the previous experience booking for cake for my girl birthday at King's, they actually left out my order. So to be safe, one day before I called the Damansara Uptown outlet to ensure my Bridal Cloud cake is there.

From the website, we can choose either 6" or 8" cake size and the following flavours.
Flavours
  • Mori Park- Chocolate chiffon cake with chocolate and durian filling
  • Bridal Cloud - Vanilla chiffon cake with 2 layers of mango filling
  • Red Drops - Vanilla chiffon cake with raspberry filling and cheese mousse
Nice packaging. The cake taste good with fine layer of the vanilla sponge and mixture of the mango cubes. Extremely soft texture and light cake. Very satisfied with this deal.





Just take few snapshot of this cafe. They offer few sets of pastries with coffee and tea. Small area to dine in as well at the corner.





















Bought the moon river and good mood bread for my girls









Fresh breads and pastries


Decent price











Freemori, Uptown
No. 48-G, Jalan SS21/58, 
Damansara Utama, 47400 PJ, 
Selangor.


Website : http://freemori.com.my/

Deal Link : http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang-valley-selangor/freemori-malaysia-2/718901958


Facebook Link : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Freemori-Malaysia/328950710539069?sk=timeline