Disney Live Three Classic Fairytales

Friday, October 17, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-


Extremely happy when I able to call to LiteFM to win ticket to Disney Show live telecast featuring three classic fairytales. Managed to sing the Beauty and the Beast chorus part and win two tickets worth RM 185 each.  I take putra to bring my eldest girl to the show. She was excited and it's her first experience taking Putra Lrt too. We reached at KLCC and walk the long stretch to KL Convention Centre. The whole place is crowded and the event crew will show you the way to the entrance and seats number. So many merchandise display there. Drinks, popcorns, and the colourful lights was the main attraction for the kids. The rules is no photo taking, videos and food + drinks. But the staff is not strict enough..so we are lucky, we still can bring the food inside ( I just bring some snacks and breads), and we can take photos!
The show starts at 8pm SHARP!. The hall has a comfortable seats but the distance is too near in between. My leg have to stretch in whenever people passing by. Greeted by Goofy, Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse and come Mickey Mouse..All are screaming and so happy to see their appearance on stage..I was like a big kid..yelling and screaming with my girl too.. As soon as I saw my front seats people starting to take photos, I also take out my phone to take the stage photos and put on few videos. There is one corner side, they just video almost the whole show (around 1 hour and 20 minutes).. Seems like no body warns us and we just keep taking more photos!!!
My favourite character - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs



Here comes Cinderella.


And the third fairytales - Beauty and the Beast. I love all the songs..My girl only want to see her mickey mouse and keep nagging me where is the Mickey? and want to buy the merchandise

Lastly, all dressed up and come on stage together



My girl love her Mickey merchandise. Lucky I found the cheapest and affordable gift for her. The price is killing me. I only have RM 60 in my pocket and all the merchandise is overprice!!
Plenary Hall, KL Convention Centre