JP Teres @ Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur

Saturday, November 29, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-


This month ends with a smile for me as I managed to visit few new restaurant and the dining experience was pleasant. Stepping into the 5 star hotel for the first time at Grand Hyatt indeed a memorable experience for myself. Conveniently located at Jalan Pinang, I can easily use the bridge from Raja Chulan Monorail station. Grand Hyatt is just beside Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre where they have the Aquaria there. 

The decoration is very impressive at the ballroom floor, with friendly and helpful staff showing me the way to the meeting room and always on the smiley faces. We have our morning break, lunch and tea break.. We enjoy the food so much. The popiah and cheese salmon bread for morning breakfast is awesome. Next, we move on to our lunch venue for our one hour break at JP Teres Ground Floor. The seats are comfortable and here serving only local food. There is no pasta, pizza and other westerns food. Purely on our local Asian food.


After having our short tour, I start my first meal with the authentic Chicken Rice. Aromatic and fragrant rice with the best serving of the soft and tender chicken meat. Both steam and roast chicken (crispy skin) is equally delicious. The chicken rice is really damn good I can say!! Enjoy the meal with the chili and blended gingers. My colleague have almost half of the chicken!!



Everyone's favorite - Chicken Satay!!!..The meat is juicy and tender..grille to perfection. Added on with the satay sauce with cucumber, onion and Ketupat. Taste so good!!




The staff is very kind to let me go inside their open concept kitchen to take a snap shot of the grilled satay. 
Roti Naan



Must try also the Indian cuisine section - With briyani rice, lamb, chicken and fish meat.Cooked with spices and herbs.


The Malay Ulam ulam (salad) with fiery sambal

Fresh and sweet fruits for some digestion and besides they also have the traditional sago desserts

Range of luscious dessert to try on


I love these chocolate cakes..rich chocolate texture in every bite. Yummy

Before leaving, The staff recommended me to try their very own homemade pineapple tarts. I took a bite and it just simply melts into my mouth and I enjoy the light texture of the tarts. It was so delicious and I slowly chew it until I bring it to my meeting room at Level 1 and show my colleagues..how good is the pineapple tarts!!!.. They are also selling it in a box for RM 68 for 20 pieces ( If I'm not mistaken)

Delectable local kuih muih to end our meal

Cheese cake and tarts

The ice cream maker only have vanilla flavour and we can choose to put chocolate chips, peanuts, marshmallow, white chocolate, chocolate syrup, or strawberry syrup. I also added in fruits like watermelon, melon and pineapple.


Cozy place to have mouth-watering dishes of Malay, Indian and Chinese food. 


JP teres
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
12 Jalan Pinang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur 
Malaysia


Tel: 2182 1234 ext 2333


Business Hours
Daily, 9:00am – 11:00pm
Breakfast, 6:00am - 10:30am
Lunch, 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Afternoon Tea, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner, 6:00pm - 11:00pm

A la Carte Menu – 3:00pm onwards on weekdays.