MixFM Marina Bay Sands Singapore -Celebrating Christmas

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-



I just click to MixFM website and found a new contest - Marina Bay Sands Office Invasion.I wonder what is this contest all about. Just join for fun, putting in a simple slogan " Why you would like to take a short break from work"?. I answer to chill up and distress (I guess so) Can't remember much ..But for sure,each person needs a break right? Surprised to received call from MixFM and they are coming to my office. Not much details provided and they said just drop by playing games and giving away vouchers. The session starts with three questions about Marina Bay Sands and next we are excited for the games. Luckily, I managed to win Tickets to Observations on Sands SkyPark  for two pax. I have no idea what is that..anyway happy to at least win one game..



Enjoy my office break time with MIXFM crew..really fun to have them here with us




Website : http://www.mix.fm/OAP/14/Marina-Bay-Sands-Singapore-Office-Invasion.aspx