Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt @ IPC Shopping Mall

Saturday, December 27, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-



We are here at IPC Shopping Mall, the place is too crowded. We are lucky to find place to park our car and the security guard is very kind to let us park at the side corner. Hubby nearly giving up after 10 minutes turning around in the basement parking. At 11.30 am, the parking is full and so many cars coming in. It was my request to come here to shop and bring the kids for the Christmas deco. Of course the main purpose is to join the crowd to grab shoes and shirts from the Padini warehouse sale. I was excited looking at the people, the sale is so tempting!! RM9 only!! the most expensive item is only RM 20!.

While my kids is seeing this musical display at the center court, I quickly carry my boy heading to the Padini sale. I found one black shoe for my size and while carrying him, I still managed to try few other shoes.. The two girls is back and I need to start to queue up to the payment counter. The long queue is very annoying, but still hubby queue for me and while waiting, I took the Cold Storage trolley and put my three kids inside and I continue to look around. It was fun and challenging, searching for my right shoe size and by looking at the people, you will be extremely excited to shop more. I managed to find another pair of shoe and give it to hubby. The crowd is crazy and all happily buying..I wish I could fit myself inside with the big trolley and grab some shirts..It is really cheap!

My eldest girl started to nag me " Mummy, walk please..I want to buy ice cream".. and I replied her..Please darling, let mummy see one more shoe please....I am so desperate..at last I give up and I am done with my two pairs of shoe. 

We stop by Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt which is just opposite the warehouse sale.  We ordered the yogurt with grape flavour (RM 10.90) and additional topping for strawberry chips (RM 1). Chocolate chip  and the cone selection is out of stock.  The kids are happy sitting there enjoying the smooth, chilled yogurt. The texture is creamy and a healthier way to have my cold desserts.




Slippery green flooring

RM 10 off if you purchase Moo Cow tub with Watson card



each topping can be added with additional charges range from RM 1 to RM 2. 

Soon after we finished our yogurt, we spotted My FM is here to play some games. Hubby took part and win some goodies bag. I also join in for second game where I need to say the word My FM and drag the last word until the last breath and see who get the longest time captured. It was fun and I am glad my girl volunteer herself standing on the stage with me together. Proud of her and she is not afraid of the stage and the people too. New experience to both of them.



Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt
Ground Floor , IPC Shopping Mall

Website : http://moocow.my/