Fancy mee corner

Wednesday, December 24, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Fancy Mee Corner is located at Wangsa Maju, still having lots of crowds especially students. The menu has improved and many choices to choose from. Their pan mee texture is good and I prefer the thin pan mee.


Dried chili pan mee with fried fish cake - My favourite especially the dried chili. Crispy fish cake, the same quality I tasted previously here from my last visit in August 2013. 


 They served me the wrong black pepper pan mee and change it immediately
Popcorn Pan Mee with tomato sauce - I wanted to tried their new menu. But it was a big mistake. The combination is bad and the tomato sauce is too much. Salty and the chicken popcorn is tasteless with lots of flour rather than the chicken meat.


Fancy Mee Corner

16, Jalan 1/27B,
Desa Setapak, Wangsa Maju
53300 KL

Tel: 03-41496288

Facebook Link : https://www.facebook.com/fancymee.kl

Previous Post : http://speciality-weekendtreat.blogspot.com/2013/08/fancy-mee-corner-desa-setapak.html