D' Dream Cafe @ Kuchai Lama KL

Monday, March 23, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Dream Youth Cafe or D'Dream 又多一梦 is previously located at SS2 and now have shifted to Kuchai Lama. I came across this news when my friend shared the post in Facebook, and I make arrangement with my cousin to visit this cafe together. Parking is a bit challenging here. We have to park another row of shops even we reach early at 11.20 am.  The cafe is at first floor, which beside the Restoran Meng Kee (famous wantan noodle stall). Clear signage showing the way to the cafe and a bright pink colour door to welcome you.


We have to ring the door bell and as we entered the cafe, it is almost full. Luckily, there are two tables empty and we choose the side corner place with a long sofa. The staff politely telling us there are many customers today and our food serving time will be late. There are only rice menu left. No noodles today. 


Relaxing environment






The corner seats are fully occupied. Japanese theme setting. Sitting on the floor and enjoying your food.


Adorable Doraemon collections.



The whole cafe walls are painted blue and I am truly amazed by the decorations and drawings as well. Reminds me much of my childhood favourite comic book " Doraemon" which I have lots of the comic book in Malay language.

Plenty of Doraemon collections. I spotted the cute mahjongs, cups, mugs, puzzles, and etc




I tried the Fruit Tea. Refreshing and nice drinks 

My cousin try the chicken drumstick set

Braised Pork Rice ( RM 7.50). We waited for 15-20 minutes for this dish, but I still think that the waiting time is still acceptable probably I am busy admiring the Doraemon collection with my kids and they love taking pictures at every corner. Simple home cooked braised pork rice with half portion of the egg and two pieces of braised pork. The pork meat is tenderly done with perfect layer of fat. Yummy..






Overall, this place is nice to hang out, but the food and drinks choices are quite limited. Expected to wait for the food to be served as there are shortage of staffs which I can observed that.

Another fun weekend with my family hunting for food and new place.

Dream Youth Cafe 又多一梦

42-1, Jalan Kuchai Maju 6,

58200 Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur


Opens: Mon - Fri: 11am - 8:30pm; Sat: 11am - 6pm
Sundays (closed)
Tel: 016-219 0083


Website : http://www.kindmeal.my/DreamYouthCafe
Facebook Link : https://www.facebook.com/DreamYouthCafe2014