Franco @ 1 Utama Shopping Mall

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Everyone is talking about Franco. Previously known as " Miam Miam".. This is the French Japanese Fine Casual Dining place  that are so popular with their French Toast, pancake and souffle's. I wanted to try their Special Souffle's. My friend said I must come here to try it out. When we reached at 3pm on Sunday, The whole cafe is full and crowded. Service is slow and not attentive at all. I called them few times to take my orders. The price?? One word " EXPENSIVE"






Waiting patiently for our desserts. Need 15 minutes to wait for the Souffle.
Chocolate Molleaux  RM 12.80 - The chocolate cake is superb. It was intensely concentrated with creamy chocolate flavour and best to pair it with the cooling vanilla ice cream.

When this was served on our table, the kids are so crazy for it. The chocolate cake is gone within few seconds and I only can taste one scoop.
Matcha Souffle (RM16.80) - Unique green tea French desserts.  Fluffy and covered with matcha powder sugar. This was my first time having this special puffed up desserts. Served hot and when we started to scoop, it crumbles down and crack very fast. 





I might visit again to try on their pasta. But the service really need some improvement.

Nice outing with my sis today. And the kids brings so much laughter to us.


Franco 

Lot 146, G Floor (Old Wing)
1 Utama Shopping Centre
Bandar Utama Petaling Jaya


Contact: 03-77318923


Opening Hours: 10am - 10pm Daily