I Know Pasta Chain @ PV128, Jalan Genting Klang Setapak ( April Birthday Babies)

Monday, April 20, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-


I tag along my mum in law and her friend to visit I Know Pasta Chain for free birthday meals. All of us are April Birthday babies and this is the first time both of them dine in here. They still can't believe that we no need to pay a single cent for tonight's meal. I assured them that this is the privilege dining here that every birthday person can get a main course ( pasta / rice) and a drinks. Definitely worth more than RM 20!

New snow ice menu
Simple fried rice with Orange + Carrot juice. This is the complimetary set we are getting for the free birthday meals



Pasta in tomato paste with pork meatballs

Salted egg fried rice
All time favourite in the house - Tiramisu. Additional discount since my mum in law is senior citizen, they offered 55%.

She love drawings. The staff is attentive to our needs and smiling faces. Nice to be here for dinner.

We enjoy ourselves with the free main course and drinks. Just paid RM 4.15 for the Tiramisu (which is not included) . Smiling to each other..So cheap..I Know Pasta Chain owner is such a generous person by having this promotions since the my first visit in 2013 until now, I have never missed to redeem the free meal.


The free meal is still on going for birthday boys and girls ( for the whole birthday month)..check this place.


I Know Pasta Chain
(Facing the Platinum Walk Condo, behind row of the Pat Kin Pat Sun and Nasi Kandar Pelita)

G-31, PV128,
Jalan Genting Klang,
Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel : 03 2303 5613& 012 268 1184 

Business Hours : 11am - 10pm (daily)

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ikp.foxcorp

Email : enquiry@iknowpasta.com.my