I LINE U! @ FlyFM

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-




Follow Fly FM's official account on LINE. Stay tuned with #BenHafiz all week long & get the passcode and stand to win an exclusive LINE Doll by joining Fly Fm's I LINE U! A limited edition LINE Crystal Necklace worth RM970 is also up for grabs!
 
The first 50 daily winners will win an exclusive LINE Doll and you might stand a chance to win a limited edition of LINE Crystal Necklace worth RM150.


That is what I saw in Malaysia Freebies website and I tune in into FLYFM to listen to the passcode. On the second day at 9am sharp, I type in I MISS YOU..so they replied I have won the LINE DOLL..I wonder how big is the doll? When it was delivered to my home address, I was excited and hold the doll,it was medium in size..very nice..because I thought the size is just like the keychain doll.

My hubby and colleagues also try this contest but luck is not on their side. Only random winners will be choosen..So I am very lucky to get this cute doll..Thanks FLYFM!


Contest : http://contests-events2u.weebly.com/blog/fly-fm-i-line-u

FlyFM : http://www.flyfm.com.my/