My Jusco Vouchers Arrived!!! @ FRISO

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-


Finally received my redemption from the previous contest that I have participated in Friso Kids Discover contest last month. I managed to redeem RM 100 Jusco cash voucher by just submitting 10 photos according to the contest theme. 

This contest does not have transparency on how the participant managed to claim the high points of prizes and the most funny thing is my last submission for the 10 photos for second theme never get approved!!!! How efficient the staff huh?? I was so pissed off! Frustrated and just wasting my time to submit those photos.

Just felt that this kinda contest is unfair and FRISO should accommodate more vouchers for the moms to redeem their points. Moreover, the tin foil redemption is no longer available next month, it seems like the milk price goes up and we have nothing to redeem in the end.


Previous Link : http://speciality-weekendtreat.blogspot.com/2015/03/friso-kids-discover-contest-2015.html