Romantic Beryl's Fine Chocolate hamper @ LiteFM & Shopping Vouchers @ IPC From MixFM Contest

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

My hubby informed me on this new contest from LiteFM - We need to put in dedication to our loved ones with a memorable moments together. So i just put in that my hubby surprised me with 80 flowers made from his own creativity using cards and he make a wording from it saying Happy Birthday My Dear..it was so lovely and so many efforts he put in. We won Bery'ls chocolate hamper worth RM 150!!! Wow..so many chocolates with a cute teddy bear..
There comes another contest from MixFM during the Christmas month


 I have been calling MixFM since the first day when I know they have new contest in the website - We have to find the matching numbers inside the card and just tell the DJ what is the two numbers. I told my sis to join and she was so lucky to get through the call within just one day. I never give up and keep calling for almost 3 days..and call again the second week. Positive thinking and just keep listening and calling. Finally, I managed to call in and I was so HAPPY!!!! Christmas gift to shop with my mum and sis...Padini shopping vouchers - Just nice to spend on CNY Clothing


Shopping vouchers to spend at the Travel Store

Winning moments sharing with my my family..we have a fun day shopping and also enjoying the chocolates hamper..Sweet



Website Link : https://www.facebook.com/litefm.com.my/posts/910801458938642?__fns&hash=Ac1hboo7pdG95Qmm

http://www.mix.fm/Station/Shows/Mix-Drive/My-Christmas-Card.aspx