2015 Brain Expo Educational Event by Enfagrow A+

Monday, May 11, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Enfagrow A+ recently held a Brain Expo that centered on building genius minds from the early stages of life.

The four-day exhibition was Malaysia’s first brain-focused educational platform, put together with seven different fun and enlightening areas for visitors of all ages.

These areas comprised the Genius Room, Brain Facts Walkway, Video Room, Synapses Walkway, The Brain, The 4 Traits of a Genius and a last zone that included the EnfaMama A+ Club Station, consultation area and a ball pool for kids.

I received the SMS notification informing me that I am one of the 1st 2K online registrants to 2015 Brain Expo.That's why I came here to check it out. Given an activity book as the gift but no goodies bag for me because the goodies bag is for the kids only. Since I am going there alone, so they won't give out any goodies bag. No long queue and the expo is quite good with lots of activities. The space is limited and i am sure during weekend, this place is gonna be pack.

Colourful ball pool for the kids



Milk powder with promotional price






This giant piano looks fun



Photo booth for family



Let's dance together



Dino egg hunting


Cup stacking activities


Kinetic sand

Little genius solving the puzzle



Small gardens with shapes



The gift given from the SMS notification

Overall, the expo is quite interesting and I will bring my kids here next year. More than 10 activities here but the hall has limited space.