Buffet at Kitchen Art Brasserie @ Empire Hotel Subang

Friday, March 13, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

I was invited by my friend to attend her son 1st birthday party at Kitchen Art Brasserie @ Empire Hotel Subang. It was my first visit to this hotel that is attached to the shopping mall. The restaurant manager greet us with welcome and their seats is comfortable with a sightseeing view. My friend bought the buffet dinner voucher from Groupon offering 50% from the original price. We will be having a buffet spread in addition with Steamboat.




The desserts section is limited



Meat selection 


Fresh Seafood for the steamboat - mussels, fish, squid, prawns, crabs and etc


Few types of noodles




Varieties of fishballs, taufu, meatballs, hotdogs and etc


Clear soup or tom yam soup is available. I prefer the tom yam broth - spicy and sourness boost up my appetite.



Local fried mee mamak



Stir fried kai lan


Array of fresh seafood - crab, prawns and mussels

Roasted lamb





It was a nice gathering with my friends and enjoyment of the food here


Kitchen Art Brasserie
Empire Hotel Subang, Level 2, 
Jalan SS16/1, Subang Jaya, 47500 

Phone number: 03-5565 1388