Dining Voucher Giveway At Pat Kin Pat Sun Cafe @ Jalan Genting Klang Setapak

Thursday, April 30, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-


We dine in at Pat Kin Pat San last week and the total bill came up to be RM 110. The food here is quite good at a very reasonable price. Currently they are having anniversary promotions of giving away vouchers to customer who dine in here at Setapak outlet only. I was very surprised that they actually giving back the amount of money that I have just paid. I have total in hand RM 110 dining vouchers which I can use for my next  visit and the expiry date is 28 July 2015. So generous and sincere promotions I ever seen. Great day dining here with my family.

FYI: The voucher will be quite limited. Once finished there are no more vouchers giving out..




Pat Kin Pat Sun Cafe


G-21 & M21 Platinum Victory 128,
Jalan Genting Klang,
53300 Setapak, Kuala Lumpur.


Tel: 03-41431929