Franco Official Launch @ Publika

Thursday, May 28, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-


Franco @ Publika : Free Food, Drinks & Desserts, Stand A Chance To Win Meals For A Year!
Picture
FRANCO @ PUBLIKA is CELEBRATING ITS OFFICIAL LAUNCH! Come and join them as they will be providing FREE* Food, Drinks & Desserts and you also stand a chance to win vouchers as well as FREE* MEALS FOR A YEAR!

Date: 23rd May 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 4pm - 5.30pm
Tel/Reservations: +603 6211 9808
Activities: FREE* Food, Drinks & Desserts & Games (with vouchers and FREE Meal For a 

Year to be won!)

The tagline and advertising looks attractive and promising. So I called up to ask for reservation but was turn down as the staff told me this was only for those got get invitation aftet they have purchase RM 50 dining in and need to put the receipts inside the participating outlet. I saw few comments in the Facebook page that many people are confusing on how this event works. 

I checked again their their Marketing Manager, Mr. Nelson and he told me this is open to public, everyone can come and join the party but expect a long queue. There will be food and drinks served on that day and some  games going on.







I reached early at 3.45pm and was the second in queue. After my registration is done, I snap some photos with my girl and the place is not really crowded. At 4pm sharp, we are allowed to go in and find our seats. The food is free flow buffet and green tea drinks will be given to each customer. I was quite disappointed with the food offered especially. Ya I know it is free of charge..but maybe I am expecting that Franco will give at least one of their signature food during the mini buffet spread..but this is the only food that we get..Maybe I am putting too much expectation for this event. 





They mention that the lucky draw will be going on at 5.15pm after you have given your registration details..Hmm..i was thinking was that our initial registration or other terms of registration to entitle for the lucky draw? Then I ask the staff they said we have to purchase RM 50 and above in order to get the lucky draw pick.

They should have mentioned it clearly while we are queuing up and this event is such a waste of time











FRANCO @ Publika Shopping Gallery:

A2-G2-1, Publika Shopping Gallery, Solaris Dutamas, 
No.1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur. 

Tel: +603 6211 9808