FREE meal on Mother’s Day @ Signature, The Roof

Monday, May 11, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-



Dining in for Mother’s Day menu @ Signature, The Roof last weekend and coincidence I bump into my Aunt at 1 Utama. So I tag along my aunt to dine in with me together since I have two leaflet in hand. The Mother's Day brunch menu are Omelette Au Fromage, Beef Tortilla Wrap, Open Faced Club Sandwich, Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich and Summer Time Salad. 

We have a hard time explaining to the staff that I can use my leaflets without ordering any ala carte menu. But he insists that I need to order at least a drinks or food from the menu. I was told there are no limitations to use this voucher and I can show this leaflet to get the free meal. So my cousin ordered a Big Breakfast and passion fruits drinks. I also ordered a cup of Latte. The staff came up to me saying their hot drinks menu is not available and the coffee machines is out of service. And the passion fruits drinks is not available, only have orange juice, or other choices of drinks only. He still insists to make us ordering other ala carte menu which I am not willing to do so. 

I called up  the restaurant manager to ask : ACTUALLY HOW DOES YOUR LEAFLET / VOUCHERS WORKS?? So confusing and miserable. Spoil my mood to dine in here with my kids and I even bring my relatives here to enjoy the Mother’s Day brunch. He settle down with his staff and proceed my orders without query.








Big Breakfast @ RM26
Served with  a sliced of turkey ham, beef bacon, sauteed mushrooms, hash browns, baked beans, breakfast sausages, sun-dried tomatoes and scrambled eggs .


Open faced club sandwich - Toast layered with chicken ham, cheese, sunny side up, fries and salad on side. The portion is alot and I enjoy the texture of the toast (It somehow like a waffle to me) Delicious and perfect combination.



Weekend Brunch with a panoramic View. Happy Mother's Day!!


Signature @ The Roof 

Sky lounge, 1 First Avenue 

Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.


Tel: 016-229 1505
Email: rsvp@signaturehill.com.my


 
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Signature.TheRoof


Website: http://www.theroof.com.my