Paradise Dynasty @ Bangsar Village II

Saturday, May 16, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

This is my first visit to Paradise Dynasty at Bangsar Village II Outlet with my family. I won two vouchers from the recent contest organized by OpenRice in Facebook page to try on their recent new Xiao Long Bao flavour which is our local fruit - DURIAN FLAVOUR

I tag along my kids to try the food here. Actually we purposely drive to Bangsar Village to redeem this voucher as the expiry date is just within two weeks time. I will ask the staff first what is the hidden terms and conditions before using the voucher. The staff is very prompt telling me I need to purchase one item first with any amount. Ok..that sounds good. I just order a simple bun for my kids.
We order the Steamed pork bun RM 6 - Taste good and the meat is juicy


Durian xiao long bao that is beautifully placed in the basket. It does have a balanced flavour and unique taste


My kids love it so much that I only able to eat one piece :)
The seats are comfortable here and the beautiful interior in this restaurant. But sadly Bangsar Village seems boring and lack of playarea for my kids..So we go back to our nearest Shopping Mall at KL Festival on our way home.

Paradise Dynasty @ Bangsar Village II

Lot 2F-17, Level 2

Bangsar Village II

Jalan Telawi 2,

59100 Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.

 

Tel: 603-22017022

 
Operation hours – 11am – 10pm