P1 MYFM The Show @ Arena of Stars Genting

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-


I was lucky being selected to attend the P1 MYFM that will be happening this coming Sept 5 & 6 at Arean of Stars Genting. P1 social media community send this exclusive VIP Passes invitation for us to attend to watch the live show of MYFM DJ and popular singers showcasting the theme of MYFM The Show Miracle Box this year. 

The MYFM birthday bash held every year and they give entrance tickets for free. But you need to be their regular listeners to know what is the call in time or maybe will bump into their roadshow to get the ticket.

But after checking my schedule, we could not attend this event and I will pass it to my cousin. Hope she can take more pictures for me to upload it here.

Here was the events photo captured by my cousin sisters