Journey to Oz with Hello Kitty & Friends @ Quill City Mall

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello Kitty as the Great Witch of Oz has made her way to Malaysia! Giving the public a small taste of the upcoming Oz inspired attraction opening in SANRIO HELLO KITTY TOWN, Puteri Harbour, Johor on 31 Oct 2015

I never want to missed this chance to meet Hello Kitty in person and I sweet talk to my kids to influence my hubby to bring us together for the final meet up session to take pictures with Hello Kitty last Sunday at 6pm. I was excited telling my kids " Let's ask Papa to change clothes now and we are heading to Quill City Mall"! When we reached, we are just on time and Hello Kitty appearance with her lovely pinky dress. My girl was happy and watching closely. We dance and queue up for photo session together. Luckily the queue is just less than 10 people and we managed to make a second queue to take more pictures together.









Another side there are colourful props for the kids to take pictures as well and there are colouring session for the kids. As I passed by the mall, I also spotted few promotions item selling Hello Kitty kids apparel from RM 20.00 onwards

Hello Kitty in Oz  merchandise


We have fun even though just a short visit to the shopping mall and I am happy to bump into my school mate as well.