Slip On Ladies Shoe with Buckly @ 11Street.my

Sunday, October 04, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

This is my first purchase from 11Street.my. I have bought a Springfashion Slip On Ladies Shoes with Buckle (Blue) for only RM 15 instead of RM 63.90!. It was a great bargain and I can save lot.

11Street.my is a new website introduce by my colleague and we all get addicted to at least view it daily and click on the promotions going on. When we first signed up as new member we are given RM 11 free coupon for any purchase made above RM 15. And another coupon to redeem two pieces of mask. It was fun and to explore so many products inside that are categorized into few section that are easy to search. For example ladies clothing, they will put into few selections of dress, pants, jeans, skirts , jumpsuits and etc. For kids also they have toys, clothing, shoes, and educational crafts. The price is reasonable and I can search from low to high price.





There is only one size left for this shoe and they only have size 41. I hope it fits me but anyway this shoe just cost me RM 21 (with postage fee of RM 6) The delivery was on time and they also will send email and sms notification to notify you that the products is shipped. The shoe is nice, lovely and bottom part is a better quality. I am happy to make my first purchase and the shoe fits me so well. They also provide the inner shoe wear for me and the shoe bag.


Shoe bag is also given



Looking forward to purchase more item as the website always have giveaway coupons and discount!