StarWorld’s Women of Worth Celebration @ Le Meridian Hotel

Saturday, October 10, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

I entered MixFM contest to join the Woman of Worth event that will be going on at Le Meridian Hotel and to my surprise I won two free passes. I have no idea what is this event is all about. I think it is launching event to watch a sneak preview of Woman of Worth by Starworld. The event was grand with cocktail given and some light snacks. After waiting for 1 hours, we finally can go inside the hall to look for our seats and table name. Each of us are given a words that indicates where is your seats. I have FEARLESS and the table is just next to the main entrance door. 

Being alone to this event, it does sounds boring. I bump into my blogger friend and coincidence I also saw my ex school mate where we have not seen each other for almost 10 years. We are chatting happily and she also show me that we are on the same table. Right beside is also the winner from MixFM and we have a nice conversation together too.


Opening speech and followed by the dinner
Our lovely treats





Our wonderful treat - Appetizer and main course - Never expected the food and I was so excited


Speech by the celebrities - Ngai Yuen, May Sze and Paula. It was a great opportunity to meet them in person and to hear their inspirating story behind to become a successful person. It was motivating and emotions feeling as well when i heard about their story.



Our impressive desserts tower



Another round of Q & A. It is continue by the sneak preview for one hour session -Scandal Season 5 first episode before the global premiere.
Goodies received

 Although reaching home late, but I do feel happy that I have choose to attend this event which is another great opportunity to expose myself to a grand event like this and bump into my school mate. By looking at the goodies bag, I am a happy mum!


Pool Bar & Grill, Level 8, Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur

Website : http://www.mix.fm/Community/WIN/MIX-Contests/StarWorlds-Women-of-Worth