DIY Merry Go Round Model @ Streetdeal

Thursday, November 12, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

  • DIY Gift item for loved ones
  • Suitable for children above 6 years old
  • Wooden framework(separate parts, need to assemble)
  • Weight: 0.8kg
  • Dimensions: 20 * 13 * 10cm/7.9 * 5.1*3.9inches
  • Free delivery to Peninsula Malaysia included
Hubby just bought a product from Streetdeal and he was excited telling me this is gonna be his another big challenge to complete this Merry Go Round model that looks extremely complicated to me!. He purchase for RM 99.90 discounted price from the original price of RM 159. Hardly to find in other place, so he decided to bought it and do it during his free time. The delivery was within the time frame and he is the only buyer in Streetdeal for this product. It has few design to choose from. This model is with Merry Go Round horses, gardens, stall and the interesting part is all this with lights and music! 

Hubby start this big project on Sunday morning taking out the whole box and begin to read the instructions book given. Everything was so small and tiny! I scared to see it because I hate DIY stuff and need to ready the few pages of guidelines books with step by steps instructions to make every part! First start with the horse ride. The round circle surrounds it need to be glue one by one. OMG..When can finish this whole model? Hubby took almost 2 1/2 days to complete ( but at night I want him to bring me out for shopping a while, too bored at home). and he continue to do it later on. He is not a person that gives up easily and he really have the passion to do that. Sounds romantic huh...my sister said that.


The string to hang the horse also need to be DIY. Everything need to be measure precisly and handle with care.
He really patience and do each of the part carefully. The item is too small that I hardly see it. Each part need to be take with a clip and have to glue it and they give many extra equipments also incase you lost any of the important part.











Garden with lamp post
The small tiny pieces inside the stalls. There are wiring thing that you need to DIY also and follow all the instructions give in the small book in order to get your model all lights up perfectly!


Finally it's done and put in display box

The kids love the music and the beautiful masterpiece..Asking papa ..I want to listen to it again and again..Amazingly done.

Hubby jokingly telling me he will get me a set of this model to test my patience..I stare at him and said please don't add stress to me..
video

Website : http://www.streetdeal.my/deals/view/61191/0/DIY_MERY-GO-ROUND_Model.html