Dream & Build - Bringing Your Dream to Life by LEGO @ 1Utama Shopping Centre

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

When my friend posted this event at her FB, I just got to know this cool event that my kids going to love it so much. So many lego pictures display on that roadshow event and I can't wait to bring my kids to 1 Utama this coming weekend

Photos credit to http://alanyuppie.blogspot.my/2015/11/quickie-of-week-16-see-my-lego.html
Here are the details of the Lego event from 1 Utama Website:



10 November 2015
 To 22 November 2015 at LG Floor 1 Utama Shopping Centre

First ever and the biggest event of LEGO Dream & Build in Malaysia with diorama and play land that not to be miss Sign up for ONECARD Kids and entitle for one random pick of LEGO Mystery Pack* Spend RM150 (2 accumulative receipts) to get a random pick of LEGO Mystery Pack* Redeemable at Level 3 Highstreet ONECARD Concierge. Terms & Condition apply, while stocks last Don't miss out LEGO character appearance from time to time as well as LEGO Building activity, Build Your Own Christmas Tree upon purchase of RM150 and above of LEGO products