Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe @ Sunway Pyramid

Saturday, November 07, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

After the Shell Lego Roadshow session, we choose to visit the latest new Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe at Ground Floor. We walk to the middle side of the mall and saw Caffe Bene. There is a exit door to the outside lane and we walk to the right side. We saw this big signage of the cute Hello Kitty faces welcomes us. The staff will ask " Will you like to have lunch or cakes & tea?". For lunch, they will lead you to the upper level. We choose to have just light cakes and coffee, so we are seated at the corner end sofa area on the ground floor. My girls are pretty excited seeing so many things with Hello Kitty. My second girl dressed up with her full attire with Hello Kitty designs of shirts, pants, shoes and socks.

Wall decoration
Table setting with Hello Kitty Chair and tables along with tissue paper printed with Hello Kitty faces


Sofa seats

Waiting for the cakes

I am so hungry mummy!
Papa went up to peep the deco..not much space to move around. It was crowded during lunch hour. This section remains close.







The price is superb expensive. For first time experience, papa said let's order and try 





Bright, pinky and colourful cafe. Comfortable dining place. Although this cafe still new, But some of the coloured chairs do have stains and does not impressed me much.

Tiramisu Cupcake RM 9.50. The cupcake is small portion. Texture is a little harder on the bottom part and not really have that aroma of the Tiramisu. My girls did not like it so both of us have to finish it.
Lemon Cake RM 20.30. This was good. My girl love it so much. The cake was extremely soft and layered with cream. The strong flavour from the lemon is appetizing and a better choice rather than chocolate cakes for my kids since they are having sore throat. 
Expensive slice of cake I have eaten so far
Hot Latte RM 14.30. Pretty decent.I was disappointed with the latte art. I was expecting the Hello Kitty face for the latte art. Perhaps I should have ask which drinks does it comes with the Hello Kitty version. Aiks..
Aromatic drinks which I enjoy it

Cute Macaroon
Bye Bye Hello Kitty..Till we meet again
Food is average and service is consider good. Although my hubby said on the upper floor is crowded and almost full, the staff serves our food very quick and I am satisfied with their service. Moreover, the staff is polite and attentive to my request. But the price I really have to reconsider for my next visit. Maybe to try on the main course menu.

* No GST charges. 10% service charge is imposed. Total damage of the day sum up to RM 48.50..

Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe

Lot O83.F.6
Ground Floor, Oasis Boulevard
(Located near Caffe Bene Sunway Pyramid New Wing)
Tel: 03-5612 7703
Business hours: Mon – Fri (10am to 11pm)
Sat – Sun (10am to 1am)