My Little Pony Friendship Month Celebration @ SunwayPutra Mall

Monday, November 16, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Friendship Party Activities (22nd Nov)

The kids must be very happy and excited! MyLittle Pony - Magic of Friendship will be coming to Sunway Putra Mall and this are the activities I am more interested to join with my kids. Others need to purchase Little Pony products to entitle for gifts and tea party. 

Both my girls love the movie so much with lots of stuff with pony at home. Soft toy, shirts, and they can sing all the Pony songs while dancing to the rhythm too and now my little boy also get influence by them. Besides, it is also my childhood favourite cartoons movies too.

Some info taken from the website:-

Dance, Tea & Photos 
Come meet the My Little Pony mascots plus join them for fun interactive activities (Meet & dance sessions: 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 6.30pm) and a tea party* (4.30pm) ( limited to 50 pax). VIP Photo Sessions with the ponies will also be held. 

Take part in the ‘Power Up Quest’ activity whereby you collect ‘Power’ stamps on a quest card. Upon completing the tasks in all stations, you may redeem an exclusive My Little Pony pack (Limited to 800 packs only). 

You’re also up for a lucky draw to win exclusive My Little Pony merchandises when you attach your completed quest card to the receipt of My Little Pony product purchases made during the promotion period. 

Best-Dressed Contest. Dress your best in your pony outfit and stand a chance to win special prizes! 

Movie Screening - Catch a special airing of My Little Pony episodes on the big screen.

Can't wait to bring them over this weekend and yes..must be early to avoid the crowd..excited..now thinking what outfit to wear..Must be very colourful party happening on that day.

Date: 17th - 22nd November 2015 
Time: 10am - 10pm 
Location: Sunway Putra Mall, KL (formerly known as The Mall, next to PWTC)






I disappoint my kids that we not able to bring them to the Pony roadshow event which I have promised earlier on. I know they are excited about it and wanted to go there. But my second girl down with fever on Friday. Thus all activities for the weekend have to cancelled and just quarantine at home. Pity them. Both girl and boy also sick. Lucky enough before she was sick, I send her to my mum place on Tuesday and my mum bring her to Sunway Putra Mall taking the Star LRT train and she had so much fun there at the Pony Roadshow. 

Saw some nice merchandise and colouring session for her to keep her entertain. Mum said no people at the time and she enjoy it so much. Glad she had fun and taking some lovely pictures and mum send back to me. Put a big smile on my face when I download it now and at least she managed to attend the roadshow with mum. Hope in the future they organize again such event – The Pony character appearance.




Website: http://www.hasbro.com/common/documents/430e4f3f6bfd10148a8ef35124427085/D6DF4B9450569047F510BF175BFDCF7F.pdf