Kung Fu Room @ Viva Home

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-



After the Hello Kitty Go Around Malaysia visit, we look for restaurant to dine in since it is already 1.30pm. I check the directory at Ground Floor and spotted Kung Fu Room @ Level 1 which offered Chinese cuisines with specialties in pan mee. Since my girl loves noodle, we take the escalator up to level  1 and get our place seated facing the entrance. The staff are friendly and efficient. They gives us menu and we start to think what to order. Kung Fu Room reminds me of Kung Fu Paradise @ Mid Valley but no longer there.  Here served more variety of food at affordable price. A bowl of noodle starts from RM 10.90 and light snacks are price from RM 6 onwards. We ordered pan mee dumpling, a ham roll, fried pan mee and dragonfruit juice.


We need to write it down on a piece of paper on what we want to order. The staff will come and repeat what we have ordered and moment she left, a young boy gives us two small bowl for the kids. This is what I called EXCELLENT Service!. I haven’t even request for it, and he quickly serve me the small bowl. Good Job! In less than 3 minutes, my dragonfruits juice is ready! Wow unbelievable! After that my ham roll Is served. I think less than 7 minutes, both noodles are readily served on our table! This is really Kung Fu! So fast serving that I could not believe it. How they cook it so fast? Or has it been ready made? Hubby said maybe not much of people there since lunch crowd is over. He tease me that When service is slow you complained so much. Now service is super fast, you also want to complain?? Hahaha..


My kids love this mayonnaise Han Roll
The fried pan mee is just average but it does taste better if you add on with the chili paste 
The pan mee dumpling is delicious with thin layer of dumpling and filled up with meats and vegetables fillings. Portion is acceptable and clean environment.



The food is quite decent here. I enjoy the comfortable dining space and thumbs up for the great service here.

Kung Fu Room @ Viva Home

Lot 1.05 & 1-01A, Viva Home Mall, 85, Jalan Loke Yew,
55200 Kuala Lumpur.
Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm Daily

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E5%8A%9F%E5%A4%AB%E9%A6%86-Kung-Fu-Room/126819100735368?fref=ts