2015 Winning Moments with Lots of Opportunities coming

Thursday, December 31, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

2015 Winning moments - that's wrapped up my efforts to join every opportunity to win at least something and this year is a fruitful year for me - both contest and also freebies from invitation in food review, events, parenting event and lots more coming along. I am glad to know more bloggers, foodies that are very passionate and have the same interest as I do and we share lots of information together and it does give me a another great learning experience that I never thought I can go this far. With the recent updates from FB and other social media platform, invitations for events come naturally and more PR company are looking more bloggers for events. I am thankful and blessed with such opportunity coming along the way and with the support from my hubby and family and my kids of course, i will continue to blog, have fun and continue to critic as well. 

Won 2 movie tickets from Open Rice contest to bookmark their restaurant. Simple and easy contest
Won Sothy's product joining contest in Her World Online contest that is worth more than RM 500!
having fun taking this nice photos and we get each one this print out. Won invites to join RedFM raya Open house with goodies bag and makan makan @ Fraser Residence

My little boy featured in Mami Baby magazine and won Fiffy products