Lovely frozen cake for my girl 6th birthday! @ Catherine Cakery

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


During the month of May, both my princess will be extremely excited looking forward for their birthday parties, gifts and birthday cakes. Both sharing the same birthday month and yes they have the same behaviour too. Usually, I will plan two months earlier to get idea which place to have their parties, what kinds of  goodies bag that I want to buy and put inside, where to order a nice customized cake for them and buying lots of stuff to prepare just for their birthday.

Mummy is the one being aggressive and demanding sometime.  Actually, Kids are easily satisfied with just a beautiful cake that they wish for.  I have yet to do any theme party for my eldest girl so far but I know she likes Frozen so much that I wish to make an unforgettable Frozen party theme for her this year.
I am overjoy when Catherine from Catherine Bakery called up me to sponsor me a cake for my girl birthday. It was just in time when I need someone to customized a Frozen cake for her birthday.


Designed with Snowy Frozen character such as Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven. Adorable and beautifully presented on this gorgeous cake! My kids keep looking at the cake and it was really a sweet moments for all of us admiring the cake and perfectly matches her Frozen dress.  Smiling happily and cheerful looking, she finished up the moist chocolate cake and said it taste good and she love it so much! Glad to hear that and mummy wishes you “ Happy Birthday and stay happy always!!”

Coolest Disney Frozen Birthday Cake
The chocolate cake are not overly sweet and inside are layers of chocolate cakes with thick and moist texture. Delicious chocolaty cake that are my girls favourites.
They also have party planner to design party theme for you..Another great Pony Theme Party
Fondant is a sweet paste usually used as an icing or filling for cakes and other pastries. It is made mainly of sugar, water and corn syrup. Fondant it is possible to attain a more refined and precise creation. Fondant can simply be rolled out and pressed over a cake to make the cake look perfectly smooth.


Lovely cupcakes
My younger girl sure love this

Thanks to Catherine Cakery for this wonderful creation of Frozen cake!!

Just call Catherine Cakery or check out their online ordering menu to choose your choice of birthday cakes.



Tel : 012-392 1217


2 comments

Write comments
Drew Watts
AUTHOR
July 12, 2016 at 4:46 PM delete

Hello dear, this cake is looking super delicious and toppings are simply amazing. Last week, I also celebrated my daughter’s birthday and we celebrated it at venues in NYC. It was a hello kitty themed party. I also tried making a cake for her special day but it didn’t work so I had to order another one from bakery.

Reply
avatar
Elee Yi
AUTHOR
July 13, 2016 at 3:17 AM delete

yeah the cake is beautifully done

Reply
avatar