MamyPoko Pants Air Fit Boy XL38

Friday, July 29, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Can't make a choice for your baby diapers? Too many concern on the quality and absorption capability? or price matters?

I will go for quality instead of the pricing for each diapers. I also will look into the baby diapers pant's range because as my kids reach age 1 and above, I find it hard to get them to wear their diapers. Turning around, running, chasing them and end up the diapers are run of shape and leakage happens. I search around few brands including MamyPoko, Pet Pet, Drypers, and many others and finally I decided to try on MamyPoko Pants Air Fit Boy XL38. I can get it at any supermarket stores or even with a click I can buy from online website nowadays and they will deliver to my doorsteps.(Example from Lazada website, 11 street and etc.)

The Mamypoko Pants makes it easy for you to change diapers for your fidgety, active baby. Just get them to hold still for the few minutes it takes to slip the pants on. MamyPoko’s Pants Air Fit are convenient for daily use without excessive additional cost.

MamyPoko Air Fit Pants with its Soft Fit Gathers around the thighs fit closely around the leg cuffs leaving no gap for leakage. The cloth like Soft Stretchy material fits gently around the waist protecting from leakage while allowing free movements.

MamyPoko Air Fit is the No. 1 diaper of Mother’s choice in Japan.

Nice packaging and surely this suits my boy


I take a look closely at the diapers.
The blue line is for easy dispose after use. Just roll over and stick on it, It also show when you need to change your baby diapers with this wetness indicator.
Soft gathers fits the body well. Flexible, soft and stretchy. Ideal for active baby and the breakthable cover is soft. My son is happy wearing it and easily to spot him with the wetness sign too.

This packaging specification are:-
Count (pieces) 38
Pack Size XL
Size (L x W x H) 48 x 24 x 48
Weight 1.5
Recommended Gender Boys

About MamyPoko
Armed with over 50 years of experience, MamyPoko produces a range of high quality products with advanced protection and comfort features for your little one to grow up healthy and happy. Brought to you by Unicharm, MamyPoko aims to make parents’ duties simpler while enhancing the joy of raising kids.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MyMamyPoko/