Pat Pat - Daily Deals for Mum and Kids

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-



Shopping for kids? That is what I always do when I have free time while browsing the internet to check out new website and promotions that are going on. Convenient and savings for more buying from online website that offers so much great offers and daily deals. Save my time, just a click and delivery at my doorstep. I am pretty sure every mum loves shopping for their kids and at the same time to pamper themselves with beautiful jeweleries or stunning clothes right? You can now shop from PatPat a one-stop shopping site for moms and kids, entering Malaysia and Singapore. They offer variety choices of products that are mainly for mum and kids range from clothes, accessories, beauty, home and many more. 100% Quality Assurance , 100% Secured Payments with Guaranteed Express Delivery!

First step is to go to PatPat and register as a new user. Simple registration process with your valid email address and password. Remember the password ya. Once you registered, they will send a confirmation to your email and now you can start browsing for your preferred products.


The front page of the website

Showing the flash sale and other discounted item that is on going with indication of how many days left for the end sale.
Many baby products that you can find it here. Diaper, baby toys, bottles, toiletries, baby care, and etc.
Once I choosen the product I want to buy, I just add them in cart, browse again continue shopping until I confirm which item I want to purchase. Click select all, and proceed to checkout.
For clothes selection, PatPat website shows clearly on the discounted price, sizes, with the size chart, colours and other details about each product

Once confirmed, I proceed with payment. You can pay by online banking such as Maybank and credit card payment. They will send email notification and the products are in processing to be deliver your doorstep 

My positive feedback using PatPat :-
1. Sign up process is simple and easy.  Website loading is fast and show the promotion item clearly.
2. Product specification are clear and easy to understand.
3. I can find many mum and kids products inside.

4. Convenient payment page by online banking, credit card or PayPal.

I am waiting my parcel to come. Will share with you again on the item conditions and the deliver duration.

Website : http://www.patpat.com/