Mak’s Chee Opening Soon at Bukit Bintang!
Mak’s Chee Opening Soon at Bukit Bintang!Mak’s Chee, the casual quick restaurant serving authentic Hong-Kong-style prawn wonton noodles, famous with its 100-year old recipe from the Mak’s Family wishes to announce that:
1) Mak’s Chee is opening its second outlet at Pavilion Elite, the new wing of Pavilion Shopping Mall to the public on 1st May, 2017.
2) To commemorate the new outlet opening, Mak’s Chee will be unveiling a new, delectable and authentic limited time promotional dish - Swiss Chicken Leg from 1st May to 31st July 2017, and an attractive Weekly Half-Priced Promotion on the following dishes from 4th May onwards.
· Week 1: 4th – 10th May, for Signature Wonton Soup/Dry Noodle
· Week 2: 11th – 17th May, for Beef Tendon & Brisket Soup Noodle
· Week 3: 18th – 24th May, for Sweet & Sour Pork Dry Noodle
· Week 4: 25th – 31st May, for Dumpling Soup/Dry Noodle
3) In conjunction with the opening, Mak’s Chee is conducting a digital contest with Grand Prize of a round-trip to Hong Kong for two, inclusive of flight tickets, accommodation, and admission tickets to Hong Kong Disneyland, together with 100 consolation prizes of Mak’s Chee food vouchers. For more info, log on to Mak’s Chee Official Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/mymakschee/
“I am very thrilled with the support we received especially from the Hong Kong food lovers in Malaysia which has driven us to the opening of this second outlet. We are excited to celebrate the opening with the special promotional dish of Swiss Chicken Leg and the Weekly Half-Priced Promotion, as well as the digital contest on Facebook” said Mr. Gary Crestejo, Mak’s Chee Director.
About Mak’s Chee Authentic Wonton
Mak’s Chee Authentic Wonton is a quick casual restaurant serving authentic Hong-Kong-style wonton noodles, using a 100-year old recipe from the Mak’s Family. The Mak’s Chee recipe is originated from a street-side eatery in Guangzhou before World War II by Mr. Mak Woon-Chee, known as the King of Wonton. The war brought the Mak’s Family to Hong Kong and Woon-Chee’s lineal descendants carried on the recipe and tradition since then.
From there on, the Mak’s name grew in popularity in Hong Kong and the “gold fish shaped” wontons and the special homemade noodles received Michelin’s Bib-Gourmand title. The recipe was complimented by a long list of famous personalities such as the Former President of the Republic of China - Chiang Kai-Shek and Former First Lady Soong May-Ling, the infamous food critic Chua Lam as well as renowned American chef, author & TV host Anthony Bourdain.
In early-2016, Mak’s Chee opened its first outlet in Malaysia at 1 Utama.
For more information, log on to https://www.facebook.com/mymakschee/
Mak’s Chee is open from 10 am to 10 pm daily.